While the world is trying to recover from these tough times of pandemic, everyone is trying to contribute from their side to make the world better. We are happy to share that considering the present need of digitalisation and the overwhelming response everyone had shown towards our previous webinars, we are happy to announce our next webinar “Cloud Webinar on Design, 3D Modelling and Planning Solutions for Precast Projects”.
This webinar has been specially designed for all the individuals associated with the precast concrete industry, from precast manufacturers to contractors, from precast designers to civil engineering students.
In this webinar you can learn how to use the right technology to provide solutions for Design, Modelling and Planning for Hollow core slabs as well as how to track and monitor the whole life cycle of the Precast operations.
From designing to manufacturing, a precast project involves multiple stakeholders, therefore it becomes imperative to develop a collaborative environment that fosters better communication, better coordination, sharing real-time information and updates and timely completion of individual and collective objectives. In this webinar, you will also learn how to perform collaborative work and manage multiple stakeholders within the project
Who can participate?
- Precast manufacturers
- Precast contractors
- Precast designers and consultants
- Civil engineering students/freshers (Graduate and Postgraduate)
- Civil engineering institutes, CAD education companies
- Upcoming precasters
Date & Time:
5th Oct, 2020
4:00 PM (IST)
Webinar will include:
- A general overview of precast
- Modelling of hollow-core slabs using IMPACT CAD
- Design of hollow-core slabs using Pre-Stress and IMPACT Project Manager
- Project Management, Production Planning, Quality Control of hollow-core slabs using Mobile App.
- Q & A session
Benefits for the participants:
- Learn how single BIM software IMPACT can be useful to provide solutions for Design, Modelling and Planning for Hollow core slabs
- Learn how to execute and manage the whole life cycle of the Precast operations (especially for precast companies and factories)
- Learn how to perform collaborative work and manage multiple stakeholders within the project
- Certificate of webinar participation
- Interested participants can get Trial Licence of IMPACT Software with training support, free of cost, after the completion of the webinar
Mr. Varunkumar Vyas :- Sr. Structural Engineer. Precast design and calculations. Expertise in Indian and Eurocodes
Ms, Kalpana Subandh :- Sr. Project Manager – Precast projects. Expertise in all types of Precast project modelling and project management
Mr. Avinash Patil :- Engineer – Precast projects. Expertise in IMPACT modelling in CAD and Revit
Webinar Registration Fees:
(There is no participation fees for the webinar participants. Also, we will be providing Trial Licence of IMPACT Software with training support, free of cost, to the interested webinar participants, after the completion of webinar)