From Design to Construction
Precast Concrete Design and Detailing
We provide the engineering support you need to optimise your precast projects. Take advantage of our combined expertise, built on experience of many different precast markets around the world.
From your initial design concept right through to production and construction, we’ll provide you with value engineering services and technical support.
Supported by the powerful software platforms and development teams of our parent company, StruSoft, we’re able to respond and adapt to your requirements quickly.
Get accurate drawings when you need them
Scope of Work
We’ll support you at all stages of a precast project
Precast Concrete Drawing and Detailing Services
We can support you with precast engineering services:
- Element drawings – double tees, hollowcore slabs, sandwich walls, twin walls, solid walls, beams, columns and more.
- Element calculations – prestress and reinforcement, connection details, company standard and codes.
- Element production – shop drawings, processes and software integration, automation.
- GA/Erection drawings – for residential, commercial, industrial and public sector projects.
- Structural calculations – gravity and lateral analysis.
- 2D/3D BIM IFC – full BIM workflow, documentation and project management.
Precast Concrete Design, Production and Project Management
We can work alongside your in-house systems and processes or work with you to develop new ones.
- IMPACT – 3D BIM software for precast design, production and project management.
- FEM Design – structural analysis for precast concrete structures.
- PRE-Stress – reinforcement calculations and fire design.
- WIN-Statik – engineering design tasks according to national standards.
- Revit – building information modelling.
- AutoCAD & BricsCAD – drafting, 2D and 3D drawings.
- BIMContact – cloud-based document and project management.
What to expect when you work with us
Accurate drawings to exact company standards
Quality management systems
Project review and feedback
Drawings exactly when you need them
Flexibility on time critical jobs with different office time zones
Designated project manager
Cloud-based, real-time software
Early support at design phase
Always a phone call away
Full visibility for all stakeholders
Clear communcication at all stages
We’ve worked with leading manufacturers, architects and developers around the world. Our varied project portfolio includes residential, commercial and industrial buildings – from hospitals to car parks and single dwellings to high-rise apartments.
Speed up your drawing and detailing processes
We’ve worked with some great companies
217 74, Malmö
+46 (0)736 31 01 71
An International Company
Keep In Touch
Follow StruEngineers and our parent company, StruSoft, on social media for news, case studies, and our latest software developments.