Structural Engineering Service
From Design to Construction
Structural Engineering Service
At StruEngineers, we help our clients envision the future, and then strive to provide the most innovative services to achieve those goals. Embracing a framework of integration and collaboration, our team has made a remarkable achievement in the structural engineering industry for over 25+ years.
With exposure to international design codes and practices, the StruEngineers structural engineering team caters to various geographies around the world for Precast and cast-in-situ building structures. We provide the best-in-class structural engineering service with a reliable business toolkit for precast detailing and RC detailing.
Most of the construction projects have design bottlenecks due to highly challenging and demanding project schedules. StruEngineers is a diverse a team of highly qualified architects, engineers, and CAD technicians that provide assured structural consultancy service to take the load off your construction projects. Our team is skilfully equipped with the knowledge of local industry standards, innovative thinking, extensive design experience and consistent training & development.
We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our customers’ project. We support our clients from the conceptual designing and detailing to planning and project management with value engineering services and technical support. Our experience has proven effectiveness in reducing project schedules while maintaining the efficiency, productivity, and cost effectiveness of our clients’ projects.
The extensive range of structural engineering service at StruEngineers includes feasibility study, detail engineering, design basis and detailed structural analysis, selection of foundation system, selection of lateral load resistance system, along with drawings defining all structural elements. Get detailed finite element analysis with the help of our own software product, the FEM-Design.
From design to documentation, we prioritize communication and full visibility in all projects for our clients. From detailed 3D and 2D analysis for framed, plate, shear wall and combined systems, through design of connection details or specifying connection forces. From finalizing column/shear wall framings to finalizing floor layouts and beam/slab sizes. From construction sequences and positions of control/construction joints through reinforcing details and bill of materials. Invest in our structural engineering services to have the error-free planning and visualization of your construction projects.
· 3D and 2D analysis for framed, plate, shear wall and combined systems
· Finite element analysis using our own tool FEM-Design
Detailed Structural Designs / Drawings:
· Feasibility study
· Detail engineering
· Design basis and detailed structural analysis
· Selection of foundation system
· Selection of lateral load resistance system
· Drawings defining all structural elements, including plans, elevations, sections and details with adequate cross-referencing
· Design of connection details or specifying connection forces
· Finalizing column/shear wall framings
· Finalizing Floor layouts & Beam / Slab sizes
· Construction sequences and positions of control / construction joints
· Reinforcing details and bill of materials
· Structural site inspection
Try cads rc
speak to our team
Structural Analysis and Design Software
FEM-Design helps engineers worldwide to get full control over their structural analysis.
FEM-Design is advanced modeling software for finite element analysis and design of load-bearing concrete, steel, timber, and foundation structures according to Eurocode with NA. The unique user-friendly working environment is based on the familiar CAD tools that make the model creation and structure editing simple and intuitive. The quick and easy nature of FEM-Design makes it ideal for all types of construction tasks from single element design to global stability analysis of large structures and makes it the best practical tool for structural engineers.
FEM-Design Basic Course
FEM-Design How to videos
Benefits of using FEM-Design
- The structural model is created easily in 3D with intuitive CAD-tools or imported from BIM-software.
- The finite element mesh is generated and optimized automatically.
- The Auto Design feature helps to choose the most efficient cross-section or reinforcement arrangement
- Resultant and connection forces in shell elements can be easily assessed.
- Results are shown in a variety of 3D-graphs, contour lines, color palettes or sections.
- Auto-updated project reports can be created from within the built-in FEM-Design documentation module.
PRE-Stress helps you analyze and run calculations on many types of prestressed concrete elements including hollow core slabs; slabs; beams; sloped beams and double tees.
The software considers the whole life cycle of the prestressed element across all the production stages from the casting in the factory; de-tensioning; storage; transportation; lifting and handling; right through to the final placement in the building. Cracking occurring in the early stages of the element lives on throughout the calculation, affecting the calculations in the final stages. The program is based on a 2D FEM-engine for accurate numerical solutions and precise results
Benefits of using Pre-stress
- Optimize the amount of prestressing you use
- Automatically generate dead load cases
- Helps you reduce floor heights
- EC2 and En1168 for hollow-core slabs
- Calculation/check of the end beam reinforcement
- Integrate with Tekla®; Revit; CAD; XMS; XML
- Defining load cases (dead, live, snow, etc)
- Selection of section shape from the library or defining it manual
- Torsion design/check according to EC
- Automatic generation of report
Structural Engineering Projects
StruEngineers are globally recognized as one of the top structural engineering service provider. We have worked with leading manufacturers, architects, consultants, and developers around the world. Our varied project portfolio includes residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, reflecting absolute passion and analytical creativity for structures. From hospitals to car parks and single dwellings to high-rise apartments, we plan, design, and deliver value engineering for our clients.
We've worked with some great companies
3rd Floor, A wing,
Near City Pride Kothrud,
Pune – 411038,
+91 8600 7111 01
An International Company
Keep In Touch
Follow StruEngineers and our parent company, StruSoft, on social media for news, case studies, and our latest software developments.