When it comes to precast concrete technology, the benefits of using BIM are clear. From feasibility studies and project planning to precast production planning and real-time tracking of precast elements, BIM can streamline the entire process and ensure the highest quality results. At StruEngineers India Pvt. Ltd., we offer a wide array of BIM services on precast concrete technology, which includes:
– feasibility studies for precast projects,
– precast element design & detailing,
– precast production planning,
– precast project planning,
– real-time tracking of precast elements with quality control and status updates available over our mobile app.
Our in-house BIM platform, StruSoft IMPACT, is one of the best integrated BIM platforms on the market, allowing for a comprehensive and seamless approach to your precast concrete projects.
IMPACT Production Planning helps you PLAN, TRACK, and know the exact STATUS of any type of precast element for any project, any factory, any mould/bed, and any part of the process. It is an ERP system for Precast Production and is unique because every aspect of your processes can be visualized in 3D and in real time.
Let us look at some features of IMPACT Production:
Customizable – Fully customizable to suit your factory setup, production hall, individual casting tables and moulds.
Scalable – Designed for small, medium, and large-sized operations.
Flexible – Helps you to plan all types of precast elements such as solid walls, sandwich walls, double walls, hollow core slabs, double tee slabs, filigrees, columns, and beams.
And how does IMPACT act like an ERP system for precast operations?
IMPACT is a one-in-all system that can manage the following aspects of your precast operations:
- Manage day-to-day factory operations, optimize cast table/bed/mould space, establish, and fulfill production priorities.
- Cloud based, uses SQL database, therefore facilitates efficient collaboration between different stakeholders. No need to call / email people to get information.
- No need to manage spreadsheets that control different sides of the same project and not integrated through all areas of the process.
The full IMPACT Production suite includes the modules – Project Manager, Resource Manager, Cost Estimation, Cast Planner, Erection Planner, Element Control and Custom Reports.
With the Project Manager module, you see in full 3D a single project and drag and drop 3D model data for cast, stack, and transport planning. With the Resource Manager module, you can plan multiple projects for multiple factories for multiple precast element types. The IMPACT Go mobile app allows unlimited number of people (with permissions) to scan QR codes, use the Element Control to change element status, add defects / rejects, assign responsibilities, and view all element info and the best part is that IMPACT can communicate with your conventional ERP software if required.